Monday 4 February 2019

Blog Return

Just a quick post to say I've not given up racing, am still alive and the blog will be back regularly soon!

Over the past couple of months I've been concentrating on GT12 and LMP12 with my Atom/E2.

GT12 (AtomCC) has been going great,  I managed to secure the BRCA National Championship for the second time in 4 straight round wins! :)

LMP12 with my E2 has also been performing amazing.  I have managed to finish on the podium in 3 out of the last 4 rounds (stock+mod) at the BRCA nationals.

I have also taken my first ever 1/12 Scale national pole position, and my second pole position!  I haven't yet managed to convert that into a race win though, so that's been kind of painful, but I'm determined to change that soon!

It feels like I have improved my performance, both driving and car, but my race craft has let me down, so I have decided to take up club racing again to try and improve it!!
Last weekend I went club racing at these 2 local clubs, and I'll be back soon!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment