Tuesday 26 June 2018

Quick Update

Hello, for anyone who has checking up on here I apologies for my lack of posts lately.  I've been really busy with a few exciting new projects at work, trying to get more involved in classes of racing I've been out of for a while, Formula and TC.  Ive had a few races now such as the KO GP, WLRC national and ETS in Holland.

I finished in the A final at the KO GP, narrowly missed the A final at the WLRC national in modified class, and in ETS our top 2 drivers, Michal and Elliott had strong B final positions.  Michal returning after a year out of TC and winning one of the B mains.  I was in the Mod D final which is still my best finish in this category.  In Formula I struggled massively with my hybrid car and plan a change of tack for the upcoming events.

Now I'm really looking forward to the next event which is ETS at Hudy Arena.  For this race I'm concentrating on only the Formula class, so no TC racing for me this time.  I will also be helping our team which is again complemented by Orlowski.  I cant wait to see how high we can fly this time in Modified TC with those guys!!



Michal keeping busy and enjoying some Touring car racing.






1 comment:

  1. Andy, no updates through the summer, or some details of the new 12th car?

    ReplyDelete