Tuesday 1 May 2018

Off-road Practise

I finally got round to trying out my 2wd Cougar KC again tonight.  

There’s such a good club nearby. Silverstone RCMCC. 
Although half flat and carpet. It’s still good to try out off-road racing on its EOS carpet, with an ever competitive attendance here too!
Danny Watts pretending to look busy. 

I qualified second and managed to win after a close race with Paul and Alex! Nothing special here setup wise,  just an amazing KC using position 4 and an alloy chassis :)

Setup Stuff
-The rear grip was too lacking. The car slid mid corner, so I dropped down one spring rate at the back. This was too much, as the car went the other way and had understeer. 
-I went back to blue springs all round, and removed the rear rollbar for the final. Car felt great!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best rc cars for beginners

    ReplyDelete