Wednesday 9 May 2018

More Buggy Practise

Just a short one to document my club racing last night.

Im trying to go here to both learn offroad racing, however, I also think it will benefit my own driving in other classes.  Im really struggling getting clean runs.  Hopefully if this can be fixed without having to drive carefully, it will improve my driving in on-road too. More practise!

Im using the Schumacher Cougar KC in an unusual configuration for carpet.  Position 4 which brings the motor far back, but I find the car so much easier to drive and attack with it like this.  Im also finding that bringing the LiPo further rearwards helps me attack the track.


Although a quiet night this week, enjoyed myself at SRCMCC and managed to TQ and win again, even with some pretty disasterous consistency mistakes in the final!  It was fun and really close race in the end! Will keep trying to improve!


This week I need to prepare both my Atom CC and Eclipse for this weekend.  On Saturday I'll be at an open practise day at MB Models, to help all Atom racers prepare ready for their nationals next weekend.  Sunday is LMP12 racing at the Bob Hill Summer Shootouts, Chesterfield.



No comments:

Post a Comment