Tuesday 10 April 2018

1/12 Euros

Im still tired out after putting everything into the Efra 1/12 Euros in Holland.  It was a fantastic race meeting, with 147 racers across Stock 13.5 and Modified 6.5.



Together with the team and Nathan, Michal Orlowski had a good go at challenging for the win.  Only his second ever 1/12 race meeting, the previous being over a year ago, 3rd in stock and 4th in modified is stunning in my opinion.  (Even if all the work required did completely drain me)

We will try harder next year, and hopefully give the Orlowski's more time to both practise driving and learn about the cars, so they can help more off track!  We will also develop the Eclipse into something even faster.


I dont know what to make of my own results.  I drove my best, did every race, didnt get a chance to touch the car or car setup, but when I drove properly,  achieved some top 10 runs.
Sadly I qualified Pole in the B final just missing out on the A final, tied on points with 10th!
I finished 12th which is better than my result from last year, so im happy.

Really proud of Adam and Michal making A finals, and everyone else in the team for working together so well, representing in the best way possible and driving awesome!

Proof of how strong and amazing our team is becoming.
Schumacher Team - Euros 2017 Racing Arena Limburg
Schumacher Team - Euros 2018 Racing Arena Limburg  - Thank you guys, a pleasure to be a part of your team!
This weekend is back to GT12 racing, with the nationals the following weekend, lots of new ideas and things to test.  Cant wait for the national!

No comments:

Post a Comment