Sunday 20 May 2018

Schumacher GP - Barcelona

Just about to set off on the way back from Barcelona but thought I’d try get a report in while I wait!

It was the first ever event of its kind in Spain. And it was so well received by those who attended. 

The Schumacher drivers made me feel so welcome and it was great to work together and share experience and learn!
Luis Criscenti in particular who even took me to the Barcelona coast for a gelato this evening before my flight! Thanks for all the hospitality my friend. 

Great racing with all the guys in TC modified; in particular Sergi Franch in leg 2. Great drive, well done!

Thanks to such a fantastic team this weekend!

I was pleased to be on the podium and finish 2nd this weekend ahead of some super fast drivers from Spain!


See you all again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment