Thursday 17 May 2018

Bob Hill Chesterfield Summer Shootout's

Last weekend was a very busy one.  Saturday morning started out with a trip to MB Raceway in Leeds to do some GT12 ATOM CC testing.  With the final 2 nationals this coming weekend, it was very valuable, we now have a setup that is a great starting point for ATOM CC.

Sadly I can not attend these last 2 rounds at the weekend.  I have been asked to attend another race, the Schumacher GP in Barcelona.  I hope my assistance together with the hard efforts from my teammates last weekend sets everyone up well to do great.

If you require any support with your Schumacher car, I trust our strong team to give you all the help you will require, do not hesitate to go and speak to them!  Good luck everyone!

After MB, I travelled down to Chesterfield club to help set up and build the track with the club members.  The track layout was really fun to drive and everyone seemed to enjoy it!

On Sunday the race was going good.  I had great pace and the car had a pretty good feeling.  I'm disappointed with my driving as I didn't give the car the result it deserved.  I will try harder for the next one, and plan to make some changes to hopefully make it even more competitive.  (I finished 3rd which for this round was a dissapointment due to the cars potential!)
























While finally writing this, I've just made it to Barcelona where I'm racing TC this weekend!  Not sure what to expect but it'll certainly be interesting!  I will report about how its going asap.




No comments:

Post a Comment